Where Great Future & Growth Begin
As one of the most sought-after OEM companies manufacturing dietary supplements for beauty, health and wellness in Malaysia, we are constantly looking to expand our team.
Experience what it takes to cultivate your career path and personal growth among charismatic professionals here at Sky Nutraceuticals. Be a part of our journey to create a better world through beauty, health and wellness innovations that cater to a global clientele. Our diverse values and people flow through every aspect of SN’s operations, and guided by our core values; integrity, unity and harmony.
- Securing the business opportunities and closing the deals with the prospects based on territories & customers assigned by management.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers by meeting with them regularly; provide excellent customer service and handle customers’ enquires/complaints as well.
- Liaise with internal departments in order to satisfy customers’ requirements
- Implement sales plan, sales reporting and liaise with other departments on successes and areas for improvements
- Involvement of new product development, projects, brands and concept creation.
- Attend to oversea exhibitions as per request by company.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in any business related field; Science, nutrition, dietetics or food technology related background.
- At least 1 – 3 years working experience in sales related function.
- Knowledge in cosmetic & skin care or nutraceuticals would be an added advantage
- Computer literate and personality, team work and good communication skill among the employees.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance
1 senior level position available (based in KL)
2 entry level positions available (based in Penang)
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Identifying new computer systems and trends in the market so that the organization’s MIS status is always on the forefront.
- Ensuring the standard local licensing requirements are met and fulfilled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar.
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications.
- Attention to detail and excellent diagnostic skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
- Provide administrative support in day-to-day operation.
- Devising and maintaining office administration systems, including data and documents filing and management.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for Directors.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- Meeting and greeting visitors of all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming e-mail, faxes and post, other correspondences on behalf of the director.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, co-operate with others, monitoring progress, problem solving, making adjustments to plans etc.
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- Candidate must possess at least degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive or Personal Assistant or Similar function.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Handle product packaging design, concept design, product development, labels of various products
- Ensure all creative materials follow the Brand attributes and values.
- To ensure that the physical appearance of artwork always meet customer specifications
- Keep update on new design and trends to meet customer’s requirements and satisfaction.
- Understanding of current trends that are relevant to the design categories and for product trends.
- Preferably experienced in packaging design & various printing processes.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Added advantage if posses web design knowledge. (html5, css etc.)
- Able to work independently
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Direct all hiring and on boarding procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies and keep employee handbook current
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Understand and adhere to all labor laws
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform general maintenance tasks
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical system.
- Understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
Be part of our ever growing & innovative team
At Sky Resources, learning opportunities are endless, we want to bring out the best version of you and build your own unique path.
We do not only heard but value the voice of our people. We encourage different views and act beyond your job, strive for a better self and to stay ahead of this innovation playground.
What sets you apart is what makes you great. Send us your portfolio and we’ll be contacting you once the opportunity arises!
Internship Programmes for long-term insight
Sky Resources Internship Programme is a structured and robust programme for undergraduate students currently pursuing their first degree / diploma in institutions of higher learning. Throughout your internship, opportunities for development through on-the-go job training programmes are also offered.
At the end of your time at Sky Resources, you’ll have gained exposure to working life at Malaysia’s leading Skin Care OEM company, experience and knowledge related to your field of study and a coveted addition to your resume.
On top of that, high-performing candidates will potentially be offered employment upon the completion of their studies.
mobile: +6 012 – 565 9189
landline: +6 04 – 501 5188
Test +(60)19-423 9231